- Study the semantic and linguistic context of the lexical. (Use your English-English
- Write the English lexical in the left column and your mnemonic in the right
column. (In the example the mnemonic is simple translation; you could also
use an English synonym, an image, or anything that helps you to remember the
- Look at the English column on the left; review English to Korean.
- Look at the Mnemonics column on the right; review Korean to English.
- Use flash cards for lexicals that you have difficulty remembering. Write
the lexical on one side and the mnemonic on the other side.